- Hours of Operation : 3 times a week. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Boarding Spot : Exit 6, Gwanghwamun Subway Station, at the parking lot of Donghwa duty free shop
- Notice for Shuttle bus ticket
- - The tickets are only offered for foreigners who made the online payment in advance.
- - The numbers shown in calendar mean reserved seats for the date.
- - Maximum 2 seats are available per ticket.
- - No limit for the numbers of use.
- - The ticket is delivered by e-mail individually.
- - The ticket is delivered for completed reservation at least in 3 days before the departure.
- - In case there are available seats, waiting passengers without any booking are allowed for
the seats with paying the shuttle fare by cash on the spot.
- - Bring your original passport to confirm your identity.
(Replaced ID card or passport copy are not allowed)
- - Tourists are recommended to buy traveler’s insurance individually.
- - Refund Policy: Refunds are available fot cancellation before 2 working days advance(Mon-Fri, 9:00~18:00). Please note that in the case of cancellations afterwards or no show on the day refunds are not available.